ARMA Live! 2016 Conference & Expo
September 25, 2016 September 27, 2016
San Antonio, TX
The ARMA International Conference is held annually to bring information professionals together to do just that: educate and inspire one another to stay ahead of a rapidly changing industry. This year, the show takes place September 25-27 in San Antonio, TX.
Five Reasons to Attend ARMA 2016
1. Find Real Solutions in Real Time
ARMA 2016 provides cutting-edge solutions to the challenges information governance professionals face today, such as developing automated, accurate retention schedules, managing mobile technologies, and outsourcing information to the cloud.
2. Establish Connections, Get Validation
- Networking: ARMA 2016 provides a myriad of networking opportunities to make valuable connections with other information governance professionals and the companies that have the solutions you’re seeking.
- Education: ARMA International’s education sessions and facilitators can help you validate the direction of your records management projects and avoid pitfalls along the way.
- Expert Access: Our buzz session roundtable discussions will give you one-on-one time to speak with industry experts about the unique challenges you’re facing.
3. Learn Best Practices, Eliminate Pain Points
Are you curious about your peers’ best practices for eliminating the pain points you have in common? ARMA 2016 is your chance for serious, in-depth discussions and problem solving. Offering more than 70 sessions, access to industry-leading experts, and exposure to tomorrow’s technologies today, ARMA 2016 will give you a new perspective about your job. Get inspired, refreshed, and prepared to take back to the office an array of new ideas and approaches you can begin using immediately.
4. Get Acquainted with Emerging Technology
With more than 200 exhibitors at the ARMA 2016 Expo, the industry’s top emerging technologies will be on display. This is the year’s best opportunity to visit with vendors offering products and services you need for such responsibilities as electronic content management, document capture and destruction, digital preservation, e-discovery, e-mail management, and archiving. Exhibitors also can provide advice about the best solutions for your specific circumstances.
5. Have Access to the Industry’s Best and Brightest
ARMA 2016 is the PREMIER information governance event. You’ll be eager to take home and implement all you’ve learned from the best in the profession during ARMA 2016’s education sessions, Expo discussions, and networking opportunities.