Canadian Museums Association (CMA) National Conference
April 4, 2017 09:30 - April 7, 2017 23:00
Theme: Game Changer
Museums are key architects of Canadian heritage and culture! What would Canada’s museums and galleries look like if we defied conventional wisdom, took greater risks in how we deliver, facilitate and select cultural stories, programming and content, and really changed our game?
Ottawa 2017 will be a dialogue of just that and what museums could look like in the future. Imagine that future when:
- people embrace the power of what museums offer;
- museums are empowered to be proactive;
- the world is your community and the community is your world;
- you are not limited by your bricks and mortar; and
- you have the resources to make things happen.
In April 2017, we’ll come together in the nation’s capital, Ottawa, to share ideas, voice suggestions and formulate strategies of what we as museum professionals can do to change the game. Please join us.