The Outreach Network Camp
September 11, 2017 10:00 - September 12, 2017 16:00
Theme: Measuring engagement
We are re-branding the Community Librarian Camp, going forward it will be called The Outreach Network Camp.
Mark the date for the 2nd Annual Outreach Network Camp! Coming this Fall, September 11-12, 2017.
NEW this year, option:
- to stay two nights (Sunday, September 10 and Monday, September 11) or
- to attend for the day only on both Monday, September 11 and Tuesday, September 12.
There are some fun activities and workshops planned for this event and it will have a good mix of work and play.
On Monday, September 11th, Allyson Fox, Training Manager with SOLS will speak about outcome-based evaluation, giving an overview of PLA’s Project Outcome.
Allyson joined Southern Ontario Library Service in May 2015. In her role as Training Consultant, she is responsible for providing advisory services to public libraries as well as developing and coordinating training initiatives for public library staff. Allyson holds a Masters of Information Studies from the University of Toronto and has extensive library experience, including roles at academic, special and public libraries.
- Measuring impact & tracking connections
- Defining indicators for success
- Creating a culture of evaluation
- Explore tools and frameworks for measurement (ex. Outcome based measurement, developmental approach, program logic models, etc.)
- Reporting outcomes, successes and failures
What is Camp like?
- Community Librarian Camp – The Outreach Network (TON) – Ontario Public Libraries (Fall 2016 HoOPLA)
- Building Communities of Learning Through Sharing (Librarianship.ca).
For any questions, please contact: