CFLA Updates: AGM, New Board of Directors
January 31, 2018
The Canadian Federation of Library Associations (CFLA-FCAB) held its second annual general meeting today in Toronto.
New Executive and Board of Directors
Member associations voted on the slate of candidates nominated by the multi-sector library associations and by CARL, CULC, and a francophone library association. The CFLA Nominations Committee also nominated a member at large.
The 2018-19 Board of Directors:
- Atlantic: Kathryn Rose (continuing member)
- Quebec: Robin Canuel (continuing member).
- Ontario: Todd Kyle (new member)
- Prairies: Julie McKenna (new member)
- Alberta: Norene Erickson (new member)
- British Columbia: Daphne Wood (continuing member)
- Northern Territories: vacant
- CARL: Jonathan Bengtson (new member)
- CULC: Paul Takala (re-elected)
- Francophone library association: Carole Laguë (re-elected)
- Canadian Indigenous Ancestry: Camille Callison (continuing member)
- Member at Large: Alix-Rae Stefanko (re-elected; previously Prairies representative)
The Board appointed the following officers:
- Chair – Alix-Rae Stefanko
- Vice Chair – Camille Callison
- Secretary – Kathryn Rose
- Treasurer – Carole Laguë