Candidates for 2020-22 CFLA Board of Directors Announced
December 16, 2019
The Board of Directors of the Canadian Federation of Library Associations (CFLA) recently announced the candidates to be elected to the Board at the Federation’s upcoming Annual General Meeting:
- Vivian Lewis (Canadian Association of Research Libraries)
- Mary Chevreau (Canadian Urban Libraries Council)
- Kirk MacLeod (Alberta)
- Todd Kyle (Ontario)
- Julie McKenna (Prairie Provinces-Saskatchewan and Manitoba)
If elected, each candidate would serve on the Board of Directors for a 2-year term commencing January 29, 2020.
The following directors will continue on the Board:
- Sonia Smith (Québec)
- Christine Middlemass (British Columbia)
- Ron Knowling (Northern Territories)
- Ryan Lewis (Atlantic Canada)
- Stacy Allison-Cassin (Canadian Indigenous Ancestry)
- Katya Borrás (Francophone Library Associations)
Annual General Meeting
The CFLA Annual General Meeting will be held on Wednesday, January 29, 2020 at 10:30 am at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre.
Any member of the library community is welcome to attend the CFLA AGM, but only official representatives of member associations are eligible to vote.