CFLA Updates: AGM, New Board of Directors
January 29, 2020
The Canadian Federation of Library Associations (CFLA-FCAB) held its fourth annual general meeting today in Toronto.
New Executive and Board of Directors
Member associations voted on the slate of candidates nominated by the multi-sector library associations and by CARL and CULC.
The 2020-21 Board of Directors:
- Atlantic: Ryan Lewis (continuing member)
- Quebec: Sonia Smith (continuing member).
- Ontario: Todd Kyle (re-elected member)
- Prairies: Julie McKenna (re-elected member)
- Alberta: Kirk MacLeod (new member)
- British Columbia: Christine Middlemass (continuing member)
- Northern Territories: Ron Knowling (continuing member)
- CARL: Vivian Lewis (new member)
- CULC: Mary Chevreau (new member)
- Francophone library association: Katya Borrás (continuing member)
- Canadian Indigenous Ancestry: Stacy Allison-Cassin (continuing member)
The Board appointed the following officers:
- Chair – Julie McKenna
- Vice Chair – Todd Kyle
- Secretary – Kirk MacLeod
- Treasurer – Mary Chevreau
- Member at Large – Vivian Lewis