CFLA Updates: AGM, New Board of Directors
February 12, 2021
The Canadian Federation of Library Associations (CFLA-FCAB) held its fifth annual general meeting today via Zoom.
New Executive and Board of Directors
Member associations voted on the slate of candidates nominated by the multi-sector library associations and by CARL and CULC.
The 2021-22 Board of Directors:
- Atlantic: Ann Smith (new member)
- Quebec: Sharon Rankin (new member).
- Ontario: Todd Kyle (continuing member)
- Prairies: Julie McKenna (continuing member)
- Alberta: Kirk MacLeod (continuing member)
- British Columbia: Todd Mundle (new member)
- Northern Territories: Graeme Tennant (new member)
- CARL: Vivian Lewis (continuing member)
- CULC: Mary Chevreau (continuing member)
- Francophone library association: Hélène Carrier (new member)
- Canadian Indigenous Ancestry: vacant
- Member at Large: Katya Borrás (continuing member; new role)
The Board appointed the following officers:
- Chair – Todd Kyle
- Vice Chair – Kirk MacLeod
- Secretary – vacant
- Treasurer – Mary Chevreau
- Member at Large – Vivian Lewis