Congratulations to the 2018-2019 Canadian ARL Leadership Fellows
December 3, 2017
The Association of Research Libraries (ARL) last week announced the 2018-2019 cohort of the ARL Leadership Fellows program.
In response to a continued need to develop future leaders of ARL member institutions, the ARL Leadership Fellows program is designed to build on self-assessment and reflection and to explore a personal/professional area of interest in the context of a group setting. During the course of the program, each fellow will construct a learning plan; engage in a customized, immersive experience to shadow a library director; participate in three weeklong institutes hosted by sponsoring ARL institutions; participate in online synchronous sessions; and attend semiannual Association Meetings.
Congratulations to the Canadians selected for this program:
- Dale Askey, Associate University Librarian, McMaster University
- Heather Berringer, Chief Librarian, Okanagan Campus, University of British Columbia
- Geoffrey Harder, Associate University Librarian, University of Alberta
- Sian Meikle, Director, Information Technology Services, University of Toronto
- Jenn Riley, Associate Dean, Digital Initiatives, McGill University