Program for Government Information Day 2015 Available
November 26, 2015
Monday, December 7, 2015, 9:30am to 4:30pm
Balsillie School of International Affairs, University of Waterloo
Government Information Day in Ontario is a forum for keeping current with the ongoing changes in the world of government information.
This year, speakers from Libraries, Archives and Academia will be presenting on a variety of topics, both on a national and international level. Come hear what’s happening with…
- issues in foreign government information;
- updates on Freedom of & Access to Information;
- web harvesting work;
- thoughts on depository programs;
- ideas around capturing fugitive documents;
- digital repository efforts;
- the Library and Archives Canada’s role in the gathering and preservation of federal government records;
- and more!
Please register by Tuesday, December 1st, at: http://www.eventbrite.ca/e/government-information-day-in-ontario-gid-2015-tickets-19226121848
- If you register, but can’t make it, please let us know before December 3rd, for catering needs, and/or to let someone else take your place. A waiting list will be maintained.
The Balsillie School of International Affairs (BSIA) is located at:
- Centre for International Governance Innovation (CIGI) Campus
67 Erb Street West
Waterloo ON N2L 6C2
Directions to CIGI Campus
Parking is available at the rear of the CIGI Campus, accessible from Father David Bauer Drive.
Greyhound buses from Toronto and GO buses from Missisauga come in to Charles St. bus terminal.
VIA and GO trains come to Kitchener train station.
The closest hotel is the Delta Hotel, located at 110 Erb St. W, Waterloo, ON N2L 0C6.