Have Your Say: What priorities should guide Library and Archives Canada over the next 3 years?
September 6, 2018
Library and Archives Canada (LAC) is seeking input from Canadians to help it identify the priorities that will guide it over the next three years in its 2019–2022 plan.
From September 4 to 14, LAC is asking Canadians to share ideas and suggestions on:
- What do you expect from your national library and national archives?
- What trends (social, technological, demographic or other) should influence LAC’s planning for the next three to five years? Why?
- What activities should LAC focus on, and why?
The 2019-2022 plan will be released in winter 2019.
How to contribute
- Visit PlaceSpeak to express your views about LAC’s short- and longer-term future.
- Send tweets using the hashtag #OurHeritageOurFuture or #NotrePatrimoineNotreAvenir.
- Send an email to email@example.com with ideas and suggestions.
More information is available from LAC’s consultation web page, including summaries of LAC meetings with stakeholder groups held between March and June 2018.